VitalSource Bridge Release Notes
Bridge Administrators can now create groups for division and provisioning of assets to users
- Clicking Add Group opens a text field where you can enter in group name and click OK.
- In a group asset section, a message appears that says "To add assets, go to All Assets section"
- In a group user section, a message appears that says "To add users, go to All users section"
- To delete, rollover group name and a menu will appear. (separate story for this)
- When clicking on All Users, and there are no users, a message appears.
- When a user has been either rostered through csv, or self serviced through a key or open bridge, they will appear in the All Users section.
- Clicking All Users will show a list of users, first and last name, ref id, activation date.
- All column headers are sortable
- If I want to delete a user, I select a name and click on the trash icon.
- Delete Warning Popup appears when deleting a user.
- If I want to add a user to a a group, I select a name, click on the Add to Group Button and group pop up appears.
- Select/Clear appears
- Clicking All Assets will show a list of all assets from the associated company in Connect.
- Clicking on the title header will sort alpha by title A-Z, Z-A
- Author is sortable by first name
- Limit appears with default concurrency limit set, if there is one
- If limit is not set, a dash will appear.
- Limit will be numerical sort
- Refresh, filter, and Search also appear
- Admin can select a title and add to groups in the "Add to Group" menu
- Admin can select "Select All" to add all assets from all pages to groups in the "Add to Group" menu
- Admin can select specific groups to add assets to in the "Add to Group" menu, or select all groups to add assets to.
- There is a "Selected counter" that shows how many assets are selected
- There is a "clear selected assets" option to clear all selected assets
- After an asset and user is grouped, it will have a blue bar indicator on the right side of it's row to indicate it is in a group.
New Bridge User Side UI and framework
- A list of radio buttons--as few as 1 and as many as 6
- Radio buttons are for credits, purchases and / or "all you can eat"
- A list of purchase options if my admin has added them also max of 3
- If I have an active comp license I can activate a full license
- If I have an active full license I can't activate a comp or full license.
- If I have activated a comp license I cannot activate another comp license
- The activate button color is the same as secondary or color 2
- If I have not chosen a radio button and click Activate, an error message appears
- If you select a credit or "all you can eat" option and activate the asset is added to your license
- If you select a purchase option, you are sent to the site entered by the Bridge Admin in a new tab
- Upon user clicking back into screen a booklist check will happen to refresh if a book was purchased.
- After an asset is added to your license a launch button appears above the options box.