If you recently opened Bookshelf and all your books are now missing and replaced with a title named Where are my Books?, you need to upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf. Follow the instructions below based on your computer or mobile device.
Out of date Bookshelf for Windows App
How To Upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf for Windows
- Download Bookshelf Windows version 7.6.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After installing the latest version of Bookshelf, open Bookshelf
- Click on the Account Menu and choose Update Book List.
- Your books will reappear in your library.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to upgrade. You will not need to re-download your books.
Why must I upgrade to the newest version of Bookshelf?
We regularly require users to update their apps to make sure you get the latest features, bug fixes, and security improvements.
Help! I don't know what to do.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343