How To Upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf for Windows
- Download Bookshelf Windows version 7.6.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After installing the latest version of Bookshelf, open Bookshelf
- Click on the Account Menu and choose Update Book List.
- Your books will reappear in your library.
Note: You will need an active internet connection to upgrade. You will not need to re-download your books.
Why must I upgrade to the newest version of Bookshelf?
We regularly require users to update their apps to make sure you get the latest features, bug fixes, and security improvements.
Help! I don't know what to do.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343