If you recently opened Bookshelf and your books are missing, you need to upgrade to the latest version of Bookshelf. Here's how:
- Download the latest version of Bookshelf.
- Follow the installation instructions.
- After installing the latest version of Bookshelf, open Bookshelf
- Click on the Account Menu and choose Update Book List.
- Your books will reappear in your library.
- Note: You will need an active internet connection to upgrade. You will not need to re-download your books.
Why must I upgrade to the newest version of Bookshelf?
- This is part of our broader security enhancements – like our password scheme and security question updates. We are updating our apps to be more secure.
- This upgrade will protect Bookshelf users and content from current and future attacks and malware.
- We would like all users to run the most recent version of Bookshelf so they can benefit from recent feature releases, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Help! I don't know what to do.
If you're still not sure what to do, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343