- Bookshelf Online: Notifications coming to Bookshelf Online - May 21, 2018
- Bookshelf Online: Update your language more easily in Bookshelf Online - May 21, 2018
- Bookshelf 4.1 for Android Release Notes - February 5, 2018
- Bookshelf 4.1 for iOS Release Notes - February 5, 2018
- Bookshelf Online: Flashcards are coming to Bookshelf Online - 12/21/2017
- Bookshelf Mobile 4.0 Release Notes - November 13, 2017
- Bookshelf Online Fall 2017 Refresh - November 6th, 2017
- Bookshelf Online: Text me a link - October 13, 2017
- Bookshelf Online: Improvement to Sharing Notes and Highlights - July 31, 2017
- Bookshelf 7.6 (Windows) Release Notes
The Harvard Referencing System is now available on Bookshelf Online
Using the Bookshelf Online Citation Tool, learners can now quickly generate a Harvard reference for their citation needs.
How do I access?
The citation tool is available to all users in their toolbar.
Are there any limitations?
Bookshelf Online pulls content provided by publishers. If any content is missing, we provide helpful prompts to insert the missing content before using as a source. We also recommend student always check the model we provide for accuracy before using the citation.
When will this change go live?
We are very happy to roll out this popular user request and to continue to improve the user experience for Bookshelf Online. This change will go live November 2nd, 2016