Using VitalSource Redemption Codes
Activate your VitalSource eTextbook by creating a Bookshelf account and redeeming the code in Bookshelf Online.
|With Bookshelf, you can read your eTextbooks online or download them to your computer or mobile device to read without internet access. To get started with Bookshelf, you will need a Bookshelf account and a VitalSource Redemption Code. Your notes, highlights, bookmarks, and last page read are automatically synced, making it easy to pick up where you last left off.|
Setup a Bookshelf Account
Creating an account is quick and easy, and your Bookshelf account works across all platforms!
If you already have a Bookshelf account, you can sign in here.
To Create an Account
- Visit our registration page here.
- Enter your email address and click Next.
- Click Create to complete your account.
Once you create your account, you'll have the option to Redeem Code or Browse Store.
Redeem a Code
Sign In to your Bookshelf Account.
To Redeem a Code
- Click Redeem in the menu bar along the top of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem. For multiple codes, select the Add multiple codes link for additional code boxes.
Your library will update with your new book(s). Updating your library may take a few minutes.