- Bookshelf Online: Using Flashcards in Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Wikipedia Look up Tool
- Bookshelf Online: Using the Microsoft OneNote Integration
- How to Redeem a Code
- Printing from the Online Bookshelf
- About Resources
- Changing your Font Size in Online Bookshelf
- Update Account Information
How to Redeem a Code
Often, when purchasing a book from a third party, you will be provided with a 20-character registration code. These can be redeemed directly into Bookshelf online.
Please note that codes longer or shorter than 20 characters are not VitalSource redemption codes, and will need to be redeemed with the publisher/bookseller first.
To Redeem a Code
- Sign In to your Bookshelf Account.
- Click Redeem in the menu bar along the top of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem. For multiple codes, select the Add multiple codes link for additional code boxes.
Your library will update with your new book(s). This may take a few minutes.