- Bookshelf 9 for Windows Keyboard Commands
- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf On your Android Phone or Tablet
- Bookshelf for Chromebook: Installing Bookshelf on Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Installing Bookshelf on Amazon Kindle Fire
- Bookshelf for Kindles: Supported Amazon Fire Tablets
- Download Bookshelf
- Downloading Bookshelf App for K-12 Integrated Schools
- Editing Your Account Profile
- eTextBooks Ancillary / Resource Material
- Exporting Highlights and Notes
- View All Articles
How to Redeem a Code
Often, when purchasing a book from a third party, you will be provided with a 20-character registration code. These can be redeemed directly into Bookshelf online.
Please note that codes longer or shorter than 20 characters are not VitalSource redemption codes and will need to be redeemed with the publisher/bookseller first.
To Redeem a Code
- Sign In to your Bookshelf Account.
- Click Redeem Codes in the menu bar along the bottom of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem. For multiple codes, select the Add multiple codes link for additional code boxes.
Your library will update with your new book(s). This may take a few minutes.
eResource Access Codes are different from VitalSource Redemption Codes; a VitalSource Redemption Code can be associated with an eResource Access Code. When you open your Bookshelf Library and go to the title you redeem, you will be prompted if there is an eResource Access Code associated with the product associated with your Redemption Code.
Further information can be found here regarding eResource Access Codes: How to Access eResource/Courseware.
Note: You cannot redeem a code on any iOS device.