- Heath Science Students FAQ
- Maintenance Window - 3/10/2018
- Configuring your firewall for use with VitalSource
- Spectre and Meltdown Vulnerabilities
- Removal of Support for DHE and 3DES-based SSL Ciphers
- Publisher Support Requests
- Subscribing to VitalSource System Alerts
- VitalSource EPUB 3 Implementation Guide
- VitalSource Metadata Submission Guidelines
- VitalSource Response to Heartbleed SSL Bug
VitalSource continuously monitors our systems for any evidence of attempts to exploit vulnerabilities to exploits such as 'Spectre' and 'Meltdown.'
We have seen no indications of attempts to target VitalSource systems using these vulnerabilities.
VitalSource is working to remediate these vulnerabilities as quickly as possible as the applicable patches are made available by our vendors.