Working with VitalSource
- Maintenance Window - 3/10/2018
- Configuring your firewall for use with VitalSource
- Spectre and Meltdown Vulnerabilities
- Removal of Support for DHE and 3DES-based SSL Ciphers
- Publisher Support Requests
- Subscribing to VitalSource System Alerts
- VitalSource EPUB 3 Implementation Guide
- VitalSource Metadata Submission Guidelines
- VitalSource Response to Heartbleed SSL Bug
This article describes our recommendations for configuring a firewall for use with VitalSource.
- If your server policy restricts network traffic, please whitelist our established domains listed below.
- We advise against whitelisting traffic to VitalSource based on IP addresses, if you are doing so, please know that our IP location may change without any warning.
- Port 80
- Port 443