- Opt-out Error Messages
- What is DRM (Digital Rights Management), and why is it necessary?
- Attention Cengage Unlimited and Brain Users
- Maintenance Window - 3/10/2018
- Spectre and Meltdown Vulnerabilities
- Removal of Support for DHE and 3DES-based SSL Ciphers
- Publisher Support Requests
- Subscribing to VitalSource System Alerts
- VitalSource EPUB 3 Implementation Guide
- VitalSource Response to Heartbleed SSL Bug
On Saturday, March 10th, from 3 AM - 6 AM US Eastern time, VitalSource's online services will be offline for approximately 3 hours for maintenance. During the maintenance window, you will not be able to purchase new books from vitalsource.com or read your books in our Online Reader.
It is important to note that this will not impact the ability to read previously downloaded books offline using our mobile or desktop apps. We recommend you download your books before the maintenance window.
If you have any questions, please contact VitalSource Support at email@example.com. You can monitor our progress on our status page, and don't forget to install Bookshelf on your computer or mobile devices before the maintenance window.