- Error when opening my book: "This format is no longer supported" (Windows/Mac)
- "Bookshelf" is not optimized for your Mac
- Printing Exceeded the Permitted Amount
- Where are my books?
- Bookshelf for PC - Invalid Signature or Corrupt Installer Error Message
- Windows RT Support
- Windows: Unable to change pages on downloadable
- Highlight sync issues
- Windows: Black/Gray content shown instead of text
- Bookshelf Will Not Launch
On April 12th, Apple began notifying customers running macOS High Sierra 10.13.4, about apps that have not been updated to use 64-bit processes. 32-bit apps now produce a one-time alert when opened. This notification gives users notice that they are running 32-bit software, which will not be compatible with macOS in the future.
Users running macOS Mojave will need to install Bookshelf 8.
Visit Apple’s Support Page for more information on Apple’s timeline for transitioning macOS X software from 32-bit to 64-bit.