Learning Management System Integration
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error messages when clicking a link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or other Learning Management System
- Add A Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create multiple, identical Acrobatiq courseware sections
- LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
The following steps explain how to configure the Canvas environment so that it can launch into Acrobatiq courseware via LTI.
To set up an LTI Integration with Canvas Acrobatiq will need to be added as an external tool to your instance of Canvas and an LTI link will need to be added to each course shell.
Step 1: Add Acrobatiq as an External Tool
Navigate to Site Admin in Canvas and
Click the Apps tab
Click + App
Complete the Add App form using information provided by Acrobatiq Support and click Submit.
NOTE: If your roles are not configured to automatically pass via LTI, they must be enabled for passage to Acrobatiq.
Step 2: Add LTI Link to Course
* This step can be performed by an LMS administrator or faculty member.
Navigate to the course in Canvas and click +Module to add a module.
From the Add Module pop up screen, enter a name for the Module and click Add Module.
Once the Module has been added, Click the "+" (plus sign) to the right of the module name.
In the Add Module pop up screen, Select External Tool from the drop down.
Select the Acrobatiq tool by clicking on it. Next, and enter your course LTI link in the URL field. Instructors will also have the option to have the courseware open within the LMS screen or in a new tab. Once all selections are complete, click Add Item.