- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error messages when clicking a link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or other Learning Management System
- Add A Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create multiple, identical Acrobatiq courseware sections
- LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
Canvas Set up for Faculty
- Navigate to the course in Canvas and click +Module to add a module.
- From the Add Module pop up screen, enter a name for the Module and click Add Module.
- Once the Module has been added, Click the "+" (plus sign) to the right of the module name.
- In the Add Module pop up screen, Select External Tool from the drop down.
- Select the Acrobatiq tool by clicking on it. Next, and enter your course LTI link in the URL field. Instructors will also have the option to have the courseware open within the LMS screen or in a new tab. Once all selections are complete, click Add Item.
NOTE: When testing this link, a Canvas account with the role of "instructor" should be used, because Acrobatiq is expecting an instructor to use the link to attach an Acrobatiq course to the Canvas class environment. An "admin" role may receive an error.
For this step, you will need to initiate an LTI launch to the Acrobatiq platform via the Canvas course as an Instructor (not administrator). This is needed to create the appropriate connection between the Canvas section and the Acrobatiq section.
In this step, the instructor is authorizing Acrobatiq to add scores on their behalf to the course grade book. The instructor must approve this step. Acrobatiq is only permitted to set scores in that particular instructor’s grade book.
This will need to be done for each section of the course. Each instructor will need to launch the course from within Canvas.
The launch should result in a screen asking for permission. Once authorized the two platforms (Acrobatiq and Canvas) can communicate and send the grades. If the instructor is not prompted for this authorization, please inform your Acrobatiq Engagement Manager.