- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error Messages When Clicking a Link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or Another Learning Management System
- Add a Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L, and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create Multiple, Identical Acrobatiq Courseware Sections
- Canvas: LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
Canvas Setup for Instructors
- Navigate to the course in Canvas and click +Module to add a module.
- From the Add Module popup screen, enter a name for the Module and click Add Module.
- After you have added the Module, click the "+" (plus sign) to the right of the module name.
- In the Add Module pop-up screen, select External Tool from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Acrobatiq tool by clicking on it. Next, enter your course LTI link in the URL field. You also have the option to have the courseware open within the learning management system (LMS) screen or in a new tab. When all selections are complete, click Add Item.
Note: When testing this link, a Canvas account with the role of "instructor" should be used, because Acrobatiq is expecting an instructor to use the link to attach an Acrobatiq course to the Canvas class environment. An "admin" role may receive an error.
For this step, you will need to initiate an LTI launch to the Acrobatiq platform via the Canvas course as an instructor (not administrator). This step creates the appropriate connection between the Canvas section and the Acrobatiq section.
In this step, instructors are authorizing Acrobatiq to add scores on their behalf to the course gradebook. The instructor must approve this step. Acrobatiq is only permitted to send scores in that instructor’s gradebook.
Instructors need to complete this step for each section of the course. All instructors will need to launch the course from within Canvas to create their sections.
The launch should result in a screen asking for permission. Once authorized, the two platforms (Acrobatiq and Canvas) can communicate and send grades. If the instructor is not prompted for this authorization, please inform your Acrobatiq Engagement Manager.