Learning Management System Integration
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error messages when clicking a link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or other Learning Management System
- Add A Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create multiple, identical Acrobatiq courseware sections
- LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
Gradebook Sync and the Assignment Tab
As part of the 4.1 release scheduled for release on Tuesday, September 4th, we will be enhancing our Canvas Gradebook integration. The current Canvas gradebook integration allows instructors to select specific graded items to sync with the Canvas gradebook via the Gradebook Sync tool. When the gradebook column is created in Canvas, the graded item is also added to the Assignment tab in Canvas.
In addition to sending the item to the Assignment tab, the enhanced integration will also send a direct link to the graded item and the item due date (if scheduled in Acrobatiq).
Opening an Assignment from the Assignment Tab
When students click on an assignment, they will receive the message:
“This tool needs to be loaded in a new browser window.”
To do this, they will click the Load Assignment in a new window button.
Note: For courses where the term has already started
The sync is set up to run at regularly scheduled intervals. However, if due dates have previously been set and Acrobatiq gradebook columns have already been created, follow these step to ensure the due dates sync to “my Assignment” page:
Go to the Course Settings tab of your Acrobatiq course
Select “Gradebook Sync” tab
Use the "Sync grades for this course now" button