The My Courses Page
From the My Courses page, enter any course by clicking the name of the course or Begin / Resume, which will open the Table of Contents for that course.
The Table of Contents: Your Starting Point
The Table of Contents provides details about course content. The key course content is composed of units, modules, assessments, and their schedules. Click each unit to expose its nested modules and learning objectives. You can also access the scheduling settings (via the clock icon) for each unit, module, and assignment on the Table of Contents page:
Assessments: Access and Scheduling
To access an assessment from the Table of Contents, navigate to the unit and then to the module containing the assessment:
To schedule an assessment date of availability or due date, or to set individual student exceptions, click the clock icon. Students see schedule details in the same line as the assessment title.
The Profile Menu: Available on Any Course Page
Use the Profile Menu to access teaching tools and other course components:
Profile Menu Options
- My Courses — Jump to a summary of all current courses
- Table of Contents — Return to the table of contents for the course
- Learning Dashboard — Customize cards that provide insight into student progress and performance
- Gradebook — See students' performance in real time
- View Student Work — Replicate the view of any student in your roster, allowing you to see students' formative and summative work from their perspective
- Course Settings — Manage course information, users, and assessment settings
- My Scores — View students' scores and progress on particular activities; export data
- My Profile — Update your profile and change your password
- Browser Check — Check compatibility of your browser to optimize your experience
- Help — Use this option to contact Acrobatiq Support or link to the Support Center
The Navigation Tool: Jump to Any Course Location
Located on the left side of every course page, the Navigation tool is a version of the Table of Contents. Quickly jump to course content by selecting it from within the Navigation tool.
Search: Use Keywords to Find Content
The Search field finds content throughout the course, not just on the page where you're located:
Note: If you are searching just the current page, use your browser's find-on-page tool.
Resume Working: Your Last Location in the Course
Click the Resume Working button at the top of the Table of Contents page to access your last location in the course. The functionality does not extend to View Student Work (VSW) mode. If you need to use VSW mode, you must engage it each time you return to the course.