Learning Management System Integration
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error messages when clicking a link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or other Learning Management System
- Add A Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create multiple, identical Acrobatiq courseware sections
- LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
What is Learning Management System integration?
LMS integration grants single sign-on access to Acrobatiq courses in your LMS:
Automatic account creation. The Acrobatiq link in your LMS automatically creates an account with the same role a user is assigned in the LMS.
Automatic registration. When students click the Acrobatiq link in your LMS, they are registered in your class and entered in your grade book.
Single sign-on. Every time the student clicks the LMS link they are directed to the Table of Contents for their Acrobatiq course. No username or password is required.