- Learning Management System (LMS) Integration: Overview and Benefits
- Template Courses: Create Multiple, Identical Acrobatiq Courseware Sections
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- Canvas: LTI Integration and Data
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
LMS integration grants single sign-on access to Acrobatiq courses in your LMS:
- Automatic account creation. The Acrobatiq link in your LMS automatically creates an account with the same role that a user is assigned in the LMS.
- Automatic registration. When students click the Acrobatiq link in your LMS, they are registered in your class and entered in your gradebook.
- Single sign-on. Every time students click the LMS link, they are directed to the table of contents for their Acrobatiq course. No username or password is required.
Instructions for creating a single sign-on link to your Acrobatiq course: