Learning Management System Integration
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- Error messages when clicking a link in Blackboard, Moodle, Canvas, or other Learning Management System
- Add A Teaching Assistant: Blackboard, Canvas, D2L and Other Learning Management Systems
- Template Courses: Create multiple, identical Acrobatiq courseware sections
- LTI Integration and Data
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
- D2L: LTI Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (For Admins)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (For Faculty)
What is a template course?
Acrobatiq sets up a template course to meet your specifications; the template course is then used to create any number of identical course sections in your LMS for current or future semesters. The template course URL will be added to the master course shell in your LMS.
How is my section created?
When courses are copied into an LMS, Acrobatiq creates a new course section on our platform that corresponds to each section within your LMS. The first time an instructor clicks the Acrobatiq link from with the LMS course, a new section of the course is created.
What is the student experience?
When a student clicks the LTI link from within their LMS, Acrobatiq will automatically determine the correct Acrobatiq section based on the course identifier provided by the LMS and place that student accordingly. All assignments completed will be reflected in the gradebook for the correct section.