- Learning Management System (LMS) Integration: Overview and Benefits
- Template Courses: Create Multiple, Identical Acrobatiq Courseware Sections
- Blackboard: LTI Integration
- Canvas: LTI Integration and Data
- Canvas: Gradebook Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
- Canvas: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- Canvas: Gradebook Sync Enhancements
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Instructors)
- D2L: LTI Integration (for Administrators)
Adding a Teaching Assistant
If your teaching assistant (TA) has that account-level role in the roster in Blackboard, D2L, Canvas, or another learning management system, that same role is automatically assigned in your Acrobatiq course.
You might need to consult your LMS administrator to confirm that your TA has one of these role designations in the LMS:
If you experience difficulty with this method, please email Acrobatiq Support or your Engagement Manager for assistance.