These are the content types found in the units of an Acrobatiq course: depending on your course you may find some or all of these types in your course.
- Learning Objectives: Found at the top of each page, learning objectives indicate what you are about to learn. They help you check your understanding of the material on each page.
- Explanatory Content: Consists of short passages of text with information, examples, images, videos, and explanations.
- Learn By Doing: These activities give you the chance to practice the concept that you are learning, with hints and feedback to guide you if you struggle.
- Did I Get This?: These quick self-check activities help you assess your understanding of the material before you do graded activities.
- Getting Ready: This assignment helps you assess your preparedness for the content in this course. Based on your performance, you will receive personalized instruction to prepare you to be successful in future units.
- Before You Continue: These surveys allow you to evaluate and rate your understanding of the learning objectives covered in each section. Your responses are not graded; however, they are available for your instructor to review.
- StatTutor: These process-based activities use scenarios to assess your knowledge of the material using datasets and statistical tools. Your scores on StatTutors reflect the percent completed.
- Personal Practice: These adaptive activities select questions for you based on your performance in the module. You receive feedback as you answer questions, which will help you prepare for the quizzes. You also receive a score on these assignments.
- Checkpoints and Quizzes: These short assessments provide your instructor with information regarding your progress.