- How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
- How to access your eTextbook after you finish a course
- Making and Sharing Notes and Highlights
- Book Menu - Scrubber Bar
- What is Lifetime Access?
- Where is my Subscription?
- Update Account Information
- Change Languages
- Review Mode for Bookshelf Online
- Resetting your Password
How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
There are many ways to add VitalSource eBooks to your account. One of the most popular is by redemption code. All VitalSource Redemption Codes are twenty digit alphanumeric codes. Note: If you are using an iOS device and have a redemption code, you will need to redeem the code through Bookshelf Online before you can access it in the app.
Redeeming a VitalSource code
- Sign into Bookshelf Online (https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com) using your email address and password.
- Click on the Tools ( ) > Redeem Codes in the menu bar along the top of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem. To redeem multiple codes, click the Add multiple codes button and redeem up to 100 codes.
- Your library will update with your new book(s). Refreshing your library may take a few minutes.
Note: You can manually update your app by clicking on Tools > Update Library.
- Tap on a book cover to read it.