- How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
- How to access your eTextbook after you finish a course
- Opt-out Error Messages
- Making and Sharing Notes and Highlights
- What is Lifetime Access?
- Where is my Subscription?
- Update Account Information
- Change Languages
- Review Mode for Bookshelf Online
- Resetting your Password
How to Redeem a VitalSource Redemption Code
There are many ways to add VitalSource eBooks to your account. One of the most popular is by redemption code. All VitalSource Redemption Codes are twenty-digit alphanumeric codes.
Note: If you are using an iOS device and have a redemption code, you will need to redeem the code through Bookshelf Online before accessing it in the app.
Redeeming a VitalSource code
- Sign into Bookshelf Online (https://bookshelf.vitalsource.com) using your email address and password.
- Click on the Tools ( ) > Redeem Codes in the menu bar along the top of the page.
- Add your redemption code to the code box and click Redeem. To redeem multiple codes, click the Add multiple codes button and redeem up to 100 codes.
- Your library will update with your new book(s). Refreshing your library may take a few minutes.
Note: You can manually update your app by clicking on Tools > Update Library.
- Tap on a book cover to read it.