- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- View All Articles
Errors When Accessing My Account or Book(s)
Occasionally you may get an error while accessing your account (signing into Bookshelf) or attempting to access your eBook(s).
Errors and solutions:
No eTextbook license error
Causes of this error:
- The license of the eBook you are trying to access is associated with another account, and you are incorrectly signed in. Please sign out of the incorrect Bookshelf account and sign into the correct one.
- You have multiple accounts with eTextbooks.
- eTextbook has expired.
If you have any further questions, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343