- Bookshelf Online: Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Bookshelf Online: Browser Support Policy
- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Installing Bookshelf on Windows 10 computers without Microsoft Store Access
- Bookshelf Support for Mac OS, iOS, and iPad OS Betas
- Bookshelf for Android: How To Manually Remove Bookshelf's Data and Bookshelf from your Android Device
- Bookshelf for Android: Sideloading EPUBs to Bookshelf for Android
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- View All Articles
Errors When Accessing My Account or Book(s)
Occasionally you may get an error while accessing your account (signing into Bookshelf) or attempting to access your eBook(s).
Errors and solutions:
No eTextbook license error
Causes of this error:
- The license of the eBook you are trying to access is associated with another account, and you are incorrectly signed in. Please sign out of the incorrect Bookshelf account and sign into the correct one.
- You have multiple accounts with eTextbooks.
- eTextbook has expired.
If you have any further questions, please contact our 24/7 support team:
By email: email@example.com
- In the US/Canada, please call: 1-855-200-4146
- In the UK, please call: +44 800 802 1506
- In Australia please call: +61 8 7111 3343