An excerpt is a content type that displays part of a document. It may include an audio reading of the passage.
- Selections from famous writings
- Documents such as patient records
- Readings of old texts, such as a passage from Shakespeare
Add an Excerpt
On the course blueprint, click + Add Section, select Excerpt, and then click Add to Page.
When adding an excerpt, you can choose:
- The style of page image (ragged edge, plain edge)
- To include line numbers
- To add an audio file
- To add source information