The Pulldown question type asks students to fill in the blank by selecting the correct answer from a list. The list of answer options appears as a pull-down menu when the student clicks on the word Select, as shown here:
Build Pulldown Question
Click + New Assessment, choose the assignment type, name the assessment, click Add, click + Add Content or Question, click + Add Question, and then click Pulldown.
1. Add Title.
2. Add Question.
3. Add fill-in-the-blank option to questions using the pulldown icon shown below.
4. Add Responses and Feedback.
5. Tag question.
Sample Pulldown Question
Add an Additional Part to a Pulldown Question
To add an additional drop-down part to the question:
1. When building the question, add additional fill-in-the-blank options using the pulldown icon:
2. Select + Add input to add additional responses:
3. Add appropriate responses and feedback.
4. Return to the question and adjust it to the corresponding input parts.