Why have I not received my Sampling Email Verification?
When you Sampled a title from the Educator's Portal, you did not get the email titled, "Confirm your sampling request and add it to your library."
You will want to search for the email first:
The verification email is sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. Search for VitalSource in your inbox. You may also need to check your Archive, Deleted Items, Junk, Spam, and Trash folders. To help ensure the proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate emails to your Whitelist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list. Add the email@example.com as an address to the whitelist; it is used by www.vitalsource.com
Other reasons you may not have received the email and things you will want to check:
- Check your account email
- Make sure the email you submit is correct for your VitalSource account.
- Verify you are receiving emails
- Verify you can receive emails. If you are unable to receive emails, please check with your email provider for a solution.
- Resend the request to sample a title
- You will need to wait for 24-hours before you can request the title to be added to your library again.
Still having issues?
Please contact our Support Team