Best practice: Create all skills and learning objectives prior to drafting assessments. Then, questions can be tagged during the authoring phase.
To tag assessment questions that are already written:
1. Navigate to Assessments.
2. Click All Activities.
3. Click the Edit icon for the activity.
4. Locate the question and click Tag Skills.
5. To select an existing skill, click on the box. A drop-down menu of all current skills will appear.
6. Select the correct skill.
7. Click Add. The skill will be listed with the question.