- Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Browser Support Policy
- Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Bookshelf Support for macOS, iOS, and iPad OS betas
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- The Videos Will Not Play in My eTextBook(s)
- What to do if you are missing an eBook
- View All Articles
Why have I not received my Email Verification?
When you create an account, you did not get the email titled, "Please verify your VitalSource Bookshelf account."
You will want to search for the email first:
The verification email comes from email@example.com. Run a search for VitalSource in your inbox. You may also need to check your Archive, Deleted Items, Junk, Spam, and Trash folders. To help ensure the proper delivery of emails to your inbox, you can add senders of legitimate emails to your Permitlist, also called the Approved or Safe Sender list. Add firstname.lastname@example.org as an address to the Permitlist; the email host is www.vitalsource.com. You will also add want to Permit sendgrid.com.
Other reasons you may not have received the email and things you will want to check:
- Check your account email
- Make sure the email you submit is correct for your VitalSource account.
- Verify you are receiving emails
- Verify you can receive emails. If you are unable to receive emails, please check with your email provider for a solution.
- If you do not see the verification email please click on the, "Didn't get the email? Resend" button.
Getting "Email has Expired" notification
- If you have just had this sent to you, please do the following:
- copy/paste link into a new browser and navigate from there, not a new browser window.
- or clear all website data and or cache from your browser.
- If it is over 24 hours ago since the request, request a new verification email.
Still, having issues?
Please contact our Support Team