To build a Personal Practice activity, proceed as follows.
1. Click Assessments.
2. Click Adaptive Assessments.
3. Create a new assessment:
- Click New Assessment.
- Select Personal Practice.
- Name the assessment.
- Click Add.
4. Add Adaptive Question or Adaptive Section:
- Click +Add Question or + Add Adaptive Section.
- + Add Question allows you to select a question type and begin to build the adaptive question.
- + Add Adaptive Section allows you to build the adaptive section to which you will then add questions.
5. Set conditions: Set the necessary learning estimate conditions for the question or section.
- Set Learning Estimate Level for the item.
- Click + Add a learning objective.
- Select the Learning Objective from the drop-down menu.
- Click OK.
- Continue adding questions with learning objectives and section to the assessment until it is complete.
6. Add to page.
- Click Add Section.
- Click Assessments.
- Click Select existing Activity.
- Click Personal Practice.
- Select assessment.
- Click Select.
- Once the assessment has been added to the page, you can remove, change, or edit the assessment.