- Introduction to Item-Based Summative Assessments
- Smart Author Assessment Tools and Technology
- Creating Single-Form Assessments: Quizzes and Unit Tests
- Creating Multiple-Form Assessments: Quizzes and Unit Tests
- Creating Highly Randomized Assignments: Quizzes and Unit Tests
- Tagging Assessment Questions
- Question Pools
- Assessment Settings
- Adding a Note in Assessments
To add a note at the beginning of each assessment, follow the process outlined below.
1. Select Assessments.
2. Click Activities.
3. Click the Edit icon.
4. Click Add Content or Question.
5. Click Add Content.
6. Click Callout.
7. Click Add to Page.
8. Click Note.
9. Enter content.
10. Click Save.
11. Preview if you wish.