- How to create a collection
- Adding content to a collection
- How to create an offer
- How to purchase a subscription
- How to see what subscriptions have been purchased by an institution
- How to set up an institutional email whitelist integration
- How to set up an institutional IP address integration
- How to set up an institutional LTI integration
How to purchase a subscription
In the Market screen, you can find all subscriptions that were offered to you from a provider.
- Select the subscription you would like to see offers for.
- In the subscription details screen, you will be able to see all the offers that a provider has
sent to your institution.
- By default, all subscription content will be available to learners as soon as the purchase
is complete. If you want to delay the start of the subscription availability to learners, click
Change next to the Start Date option within the offer you want to purchase.
- Some offers give the option to auto-renew when they reach the end of their duration.
Toggle the Auto-renew button On if you want your subscription to auto-renew. Toggle the Auto-renew button Off if you want your subscription to expire.
- If you administer more than one institution, you will need to select which institution you are purchasing for. Click the Select Institution drop down to choose the institution you are purchasing for.
- Click Add to Cart.
- In the popup, you can choose to continue browsing, or click View Cart.
- If you administer more than one institution, you will first need to select the institution’s
cart in which you want to view.
- In the cart, you will see all subscriptions added. You can choose to Remove
subscriptions, or Save for later, if you are not ready to purchase at the moment.
- Click Checkout when ready to complete purchase.
- Review the order details and click Place Order.
- You will receive a confirmation email with your order details.
- Navigate to your institution to view your new subscription(s).