- How to create a collection
- Adding content to a collection
- How to create an offer
- How to purchase a subscription
- How to see what subscriptions have been purchased by an institution
- How to set up an institutional email block-list integration
- How to set up an institutional IP address integration
- How to set up an institutional LTI integration
How to set up an institutional email block-list integration
To begin the setup process, click the Integrations button at the top of the Institution details screen.
If you do not have any integrations set up yet, click the Set Up Integration button in the center of the screen. If there is already an integration set up, the button will be at the top of the screen.
Email Block-list VitalSource admin
- Select Email Block-list as the Integration Type.
- Enter the email domain. You can enter numerous email domains by clicking the Add Another button.
- Click the Complete button when finished.
Email block-list non-VitalSource admin
- Email domains must be provided during the onboarding process. If they were not, contact support to set them up.
After the initial setup, email domains can be managed by clicking on the Email block-list card on the Integrations screen.