- VitalSource Technologies Change of Address Notification
- Copyright Infringement Notice
- VitalSource Technologies LLC Terms and Conditions of Use
- VitalSource Technologies LLC Cookies Notice
- California Notice of Information Collection
- Privacy of Minors
Copyright Infringement Notice
If you believe that Your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or Your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please follow our below Claims of Copyright Infringement Process and Requirements.
Claims of Copyright Infringement Process and Requirements
In order to evaluate your allegation, the following information is required:
- A physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Our Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on its site can be reached as follows:
227 Fayetteville St.
Raleigh, NC. 27601
ATTN: Copyright Agent
Please note that this procedure is exclusively for notifying us that your copyrighted material has been infringed.