- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
When you sample a title from the Faculty Sampling Portal, you get 365 days of Online access.
If you need to use a sampled title with one of our Bookshelf Apps, you will need to contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
Depending on your situation, VitalSource Support may be able to assist you in gaining offline access to your Sampled Title.
- Learn how to add recommendations sent to you from a Publisher Representative.
- Learn what to do when the title you want to sample is not in the Faculty Sampling Portal.