- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
How to remove sampled content from your account
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
Should you have a title(s) that you no longer wish to have in your library, you will need to contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
VitalSource Support will assist you in removing unwanted titles in your account. Remember, each sampled title has one year of access. Once access expires, the book will no longer be in your account.