- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
How many titles can I sample from the Faculty Sampling Portal?
The Faculty Sampling Portal has textbooks from over 1000 publishers. We certainly understand if you want to look at more than a few titles at a time.
Verified users of the Faculty Sampling Portal can sample up to 50 eBooks per year.
Each sampled title has one year of Booskhef Online access. If a sampled title's access expires, you can renew your access to extend access to your course materials.
- Learn what to do if you reach your maximum number of sampled titles.
- Learn how to have unwanted titles removed from your library.