- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Update the email address used with the Faculty Sampling Portal
VitalSource considers a verified Instructor account for the Faculty Sampling Portal to be a privileged account. Because of its level of access, we add some additional levels of security to every account.
Besides having users confirm their email addresses before they can read their books in Bookshelf Online, we also lock the email address preventing an unauthorized user from commandeering your account. Should you need to update or change the email address we have on file for you, you will need to contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
After VitalSource Support verifies your identity we will assist you in updating or changing the email address we have on file for you.