- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the Bookshelf Application
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
What if the title I want is not available to sample?
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
Chances are VitalSource has the title you are looking to sample. However, there are a few things to know about the Faculty Sampling Portal:
- Verified instructors cannot sample Courseware from the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Not all content available in the VitalSource Store will be available to sample
- Depending on the country or region you are in, the catalog of available title may differ
If the title you are looking to sample is not available in the Faculty Sampling Portal, please reach out directly to your Publisher Representative for assistance. VitalSource Support will not be able to add content not approved for sampling to your account.