- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
When you sample a title from the Faculty Sampling Portal, you get 365 days of Online access.
Once your access expires, the title will disappear in Bookshelf Online. You will be able to go back to the Faculty Sampling Portal and its renew access for another year.
Renew Access to Expired Content
- Go to www.vitalsource.com and sign in to the Faculty Sampling Portal.
- Click on the Faculty Sampling Dashboard icon, next to the Account icon, and choose My Library.
- Find the title that expired in your account, click the arrow under the title of the book, and select View Details.
- On the product page, click the Renew button to add the book back to your Bookshelf.
- You will receive an email from VitalSource with a link to reactivate your eBook. Once you click, the eBook will be available to read in Bookshelf once again.
Complete the steps above for any expired content sampled from the Faculty Sampling Portal.