My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
When you sample a title from the Faculty Sampling Portal, you get 365 days of Online access.
Once your access expires, the title will disappear in Bookshelf Online. You will be able to go back to the Faculty Sampling Portal and its renew access for another year.
Renew Access to Expired Content
- Go to www.vitalsource.com and sign in to the Faculty Sampling Portal.
- Click on the Faculty Sampling Dashboard icon, next to the Account icon, and choose My Library.
- Find the title that expired in your account, click the arrow under the title of the book, and select View Details.
- On the product page, click the Renew button to add the book back to your Bookshelf.
- You will receive an email from VitalSource with a link to reactivate your eTextbook. Once you click, the eTextbook will be available to read in Bookshelf once again.
Complete the steps above for any expired content sampled from the Faculty Sampling Portal.