- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Find a Faculty Sample Portal error message
When using the Faculty Sample Portal, you might see specific alert messages when using the portal. To get more help, find the error message below.
Below is a list of the most common error messages from the Faculty Sampling Portal. Choose your error to learn what to do.
- Your account is locked. Please contact Customer Support to continue.
- We are sorry, we detected an issue with your account. Please contact support at +1 (855) 409-7979 for assistance.
Get more help
- If the Faculty Sampling Portal is not loading correctly, or you see a blank white page. Get the latest version of your browser to help resolve any loading issues.
- Sometimes browser extensions can cause issues with VitalSorce Products and Services. If you are having issues using the Faculty Sampling Portal, see if using a private or incognito window (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari) resolves your issue.
- The availability of the Faculty Sampling Portal might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
- Make sure that you followed the basic steps to resolve common browser issues with VitalSource Products and Services.
- If you still need help, contact VitalSource Support.