Find a Faculty Sample Portal error message
When using the Faculty Sample Portal, you might see specific alert messages when using the portal. To get more help, find the error message below.
Below is a list of the most common error messages from the Faculty Sampling Portal. Choose your error to learn what to do.
- Your account is locked. Please contact Customer Support to continue.
- We are sorry, we detected an issue with your account. Please contact support at +1 (855) 409-7979 for assistance.
If you don't see your error code in the list, try the basic steps to resolve browser errors. If you still see the error message, you will need to contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
Get more help
- If the Faculty Sampling Portal is not loading correctly, or you see a blank white page. Get the latest version of your browser to help resolve any loading issues.
- Sometimes browser extensions can cause issues with VitalSorce Products and Services. If you are having issues using the Faculty Sampling Portal, see if using a private or incognito window (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari) resolves your issue.
- The availability of the Faculty Sampling Portal might vary by country or region. Learn what's available in your country or region.
- Make sure that you followed the basic steps to resolve common browser issues with VitalSource Products and Services.
- If you still need help, contact VitalSource Support.