- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Resolving Basic Browser Issues
When you use browser-based VitalSource Products and Services, you might see an error code, alert message, or experience loading issues. You can fix most issues with these steps.
Check the message for steps.
Some alert messages will provide you with steps to resolve the alert.
Reset your browser's cookies and history cache
When you use a browser, like Chrome, it saves some information from websites in its cache and cookies. Clearing them fixes certain problems, like loading or formatting issues on sites.
Update your computer or mobile device
Making sure your computer or mobile device has the software latest updates installed will ensure you have the latest security updates and that you are also getting the latest updates for all of your software.
Check your browser version and disable extensions
You might need to update your browser to the latest version and use an incognito or private browser window (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari) to disable browser extensions to see if they are causing issues.
VPN services can sometimes interfere with VitalSource Services and Products; please temporarily turn off your VPN to see if it resolves any issues you are experiencing.
Try a different browser.
Sometimes to fix an issue, you need to use a different browser. Please see the VitalSource Browser Support Policy to see what browsers and versions we support.