- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the Bookshelf Application
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Faculty Sampling Portal Error Message - Your account is locked.
Learn what to do if you receive the following error message when you log into the Faculty Sampling Portal, Your account is locked. Please contact Customer Support to continue.
Typically you will only see this issue VitalSource detects unusual activity within your account. We place a temporary lock on your account to prevent anyone from accessing your account until we can speak directly with the account owner.
Please contact VitalSource Support, let them know you received the error and they will put you in touch with VitalSource's Tier 2 Support team for assistance.