- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the Bookshelf Application
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Faculty Sampling Portal Error -We are sorry, we detected an issue with your account.
Learn what to do if you receive the following error message when you are attempting to sample a new title from the Faculty Sampling Portal. We are sorry, we detected an issue with your account. Please contact Support at +1 (855) 409-7979 for assistance.
Several things can cause this issue; the only way to fix the issue is to speak with VitalSource Support.
Please contact VitalSource Support, or if you are in the United Staes or Canada call Support at +1 (855) 409-7979, let them know you received the error, and they will put you in touch with VitalSource's Tier 2 Support team for assistance.