- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
Availability of VitalSource Store and Faculty Sampling Portal
Learn if you can use the Faculty Sampling Portal, in your country or region.
The availability of our Store and Faculty Sample Portal can vary. Depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy or use the Faculty Sampling Portal.
If you are trying to use the Faculty Sample Portal but cannot due to not being in the country or region of your school, please contact VitalSource Support for assistance.
The following countries and regions can use the Faculty Sampling Portal:
- United States
If you do not reside in the United States or Canada, you will not be able to use the US/Canada Faculty Sampling Portal.
- The United Kingdom
If you do not reside in the United Kingdom, you may still be able to use the UK Faculty Sampling Portal. Contact your Publisher Rep for a recommendation to begin the process. Additional country restrictions may still apply.
- New Zealand
If you do not reside in Australia or New Zealand, you may still be able to use the Aus/NZ Faculty Sampling Portal. Contact your Publisher Rep for a recommendation to begin the process. Additional country restrictions may still apply.