- Sign Up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Adding recommendations sent to you by Publisher Representatives
- Create an Instructor Account for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Reset your Faculty Sampling Portal Password
- Sampling Email Verification Not Received
- What if the title I want is not available to sample?
- How to remove sampled content from your account
- How to refer a sampled title to your students
- How to use content sampled with the native Bookshelf Apps
- My Sampled Title disappeared, how do I get it back?
- View All Articles
How to refer a sampled title to your students
The Faculty Sampling Portal allows verified instructors to sample titles from a catalog of thousands of exam copies.
VitalSource makes it easy for your students to locate and purchase titles sampled from the Faculty Sampling Portal.
Referring VitalSource eTextbooks to Students
- Log in to https://www.vitalsource.com/educators/dashboard using your Faculty Sampling Portal credentials.
- Find the title you want to recommend to your students
- Click the arrow under the title of the book, and select Refer to Students.
- Copy the link in the Refer to Student Pop-up Window
- Paste the link in your LMS, in an email to your students, or in a group chat.
The Refer to Student link takes the guesswork out of finding a copy of the textbook you are using, and your students will have immediate access to the title once they complete their purchase.
- Learn how to sign up for the Faculty Sampling Portal
- Learn more about how long you have access to the titles you sample and how to renew expired content.