- Bookshelf Online: Resolving Basic Browser Issues
- Managing Devices
- Bookshelf Online: Browser Support Policy
- Bookshelf for Android: Installing Bookshelf on Android Devices (without Google Play)
- Installing Bookshelf on Windows 10 computers without Microsoft Store Access
- Bookshelf Support for Mac OS, iOS, and iPad OS Betas
- Bookshelf for Android: How To Manually Remove Bookshelf's Data and Bookshelf from your Android Device
- Bookshelf for Android: Sideloading EPUBs to Bookshelf for Android
- Why have I not received my Email Verification email?
- Where are my books?
- View All Articles
Resolving Basic Browser Issues
When you use browser-based VitalSource Products and Services, you might see an error code, alert message, or experience loading issues. You can fix most issues with these steps.
Check the message for steps
Some alert messages will provide you with steps to resolve the alert.
Update your computer or mobile device
Making sure your computer or mobile device has the software latest updates installed will ensure you have the latest security updates and that you are also getting the latest updates for all of your software.
Check your browser version and disable extensions
You might need to update your browser to the latest version and use an incognito or private browser window (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Opera, Safari) to disable browser extensions to see if they are causing issues.
VPN services can sometimes interfere with VitalSource Services and Products, please temporarily turn off your VPN to see if it resolves any issues you are experiencing.
Try a different browser
Sometimes to fix an issue, you need to use a different browser. Please see the VitalSource Browser Support Policy to see what browsers and versions we support.