University of Austin Texas Students - Missing your Courseware Access Code?
If you purchased a Courseware Access Code from the University Co-op Online Store https://universitycoop.vitalsource.com/ but did not see the code after pressing the reveal code button, follow the steps below to obtain your access code.
Example of a missing Courseware Code.
Obtaining Courseware Code in Bookshelf
To get your missing Courseware Code, you will need to go to Bookshelf Online, Click the Reveal Access Code button, and then redeem the access code on the publishers website.
Accessing Bookshelf Online
Please visit Visit http://utaustin-bookshelf.vitalsource.com/. Sign in using the email and password you used when you purchased your access code.
Find your Courseware and Reveal the Code
1. Click the Reveal Access Code button next to the title. Then click the Continue button in the lower-right of the slide-out, and then click the Reveal Access Code button.
If you do not see a Reveal Access Code button next to your courseware packet. Open the digital Access Code Card and click on the notification pop-up that says, "This item contains an access code. Click here to reveal."
2. Copy the Courseware Access Code. Please read and follow the instructions included with your access code. Publishers may have different instructions for their product. Keep in mind; you can only redeem the Publisher Access Code at the publisher’s website.
If you have problems redeeming your Publisher Access Code, please contact the publisher:
- Cengage MindTap/WebAssign/Brian/Sam/iLrn
- Cengage Unlimited
- McGraw Hill Connect/LearnSmart/Aleks/SmartBook
- Pearson MyLab/Mastering/Revel
VitalSource only provides access to the Publisher Access Code. We can’t troubleshoot access to the publisher’s platform.
If you run into issues or have any questions about the process, contact VitalSource Support, and we will be happy to help! Make sure to submit a request using your school email address for faster service.