- Bookshelf by VitalSource version 9.3 - Page Navigation Improvements for Desktop Apps
- Bookshelf by VitalSource version 9.3 - Page Navigation Improvements for Mobile Apps
- Bookshelf 9.2 - Highlighting is Even Easier on Bookshelf Mobile Apps
- Bookshelf 9.2 - Improved Library Search Interface on Bookshelf by VitalSource Windows & Mac Desktop Apps
- What's New: Bookshelf for Chromebook
- Bookshelf for Mac and Windows: Library Updates
- What's New: Bookshelf Online
- Bookshelf Online: What's New?
- What's New: Bookshelf for Mac
- What's New: Bookshelf for Windows 10
- View All Articles
Improved Library Search Interface on Bookshelf by VitalSource Windows & Mac Desktop Apps
VitalSource has updated the library search interface on the Bookshelf Windows and Mac desktop version 9.2 to improve the way that you interact with your content.
Improved Library Search Interface
In the main library screen, enter the author, title, ISBN, or keyword that you wish to search for in the search bar. Our typeahead will begin to display title/author results; either select an item from the list or hit Enter on your keyboard to view all of your search results.
All content and book results will be displayed on the search results screen. Content results display all search results in your downloaded books while book results show all title results in your library. Note: If there are no search results returned from your downloaded books, the search panel will default to title results.
On the content results screen, click the results button to view the results in the book. Then click on the corresponding sentence and easily navigate to that location in the book.
The search improvements are available on Bookshelf version 9.2 running macOS version 10.12+ and Windows 10.16299+ operating systems.