- Apple Silicon transition for Bookshelf by VitalSource
- Bookshelf by VitalSource version 7.6.6 Mandatory Update
- Bookshelf 9 for Windows Keyboard Commands
- Bookshelf 7.6.5 Mandatory Update
- Install Bookshelf on Windows 10 computers without Microsoft Store Access
- How do I remove all downloaded books from Bookshelf 9 (Mac/Windows)
- Bell Canada ISP Users: The Internet connection appears to be offline (macOS)
- Bookshelf for Mac + PC: Viewing your books by Collections
- Bookshelf for Windows: Creating a Bookshelf MSI Installer
- Where are my books?
- View All Articles
Apple Silicon transition for Bookshelf by VitalSource
As a long-time member of Apple's Developer Program, VitalSource is excited about the transition and potential of Apple Silicon. Our Developers are hard work making sure that Bookshelf will support the new Apple Silicon hardware shipping at the end of this month.
Bookshelf Support for Apple Silicon will happen in two phases; phase one is emulation support with Rosetta 2, and phase two will be native support for Apple Silicon.
We are currently expecting to ship a new version of Bookshelf in December to deliver phase one (emulation) support for Apple Silicon with another update in early 2021 that will bring native support for Apple Silicon.
Please check back in the middle of December for more updates regarding Bookshelf support for Apple Silicon. If you have any questions or need assistance with using Bookshelf Online or with a mobile app, please contact VitalSource Support.