Instructors: Want to learn more about Oxford Insight, or get access? Find out more here.
Important! Account creation is only required if you are not accessing your Oxford Insight course through your school's LMS. Are you using Oxford Insight with Blackboard, Canvas, Moodle or another LMS? If yes, reference your syllabus or speak with your instructor on how to access Oxford Insight. If no, follow the instructions below.
Before you get started you will need:
- A valid email address.
- The Course Key provided by your instructor that enrolls you in your correct course. If you don't know your Course Key, reference your syllabus or check with your instructor.
- An access code or a payment form (credit card or PayPal). If you don’t have an access code, you can use a credit card or PayPal to purchase access.
To create a new Oxford Insight student account
2. Click Create a new account
3. Complete the information on this page and click Create account.
NOTE: If you already have a VitalSource account please see Already have a VitalSource account? below.
4. Review the Terms and Privacy, check the agreement box, and click Accept to proceed
5. On the Your Courses page, click Add a Course
6. Enter the course key provided by your instructor and click Submit
If payment is required, you have the following Payment Options:
- Enter the access code that came with your textbook or was purchased separately from the bookstore. After redeeming your access code you will be redirected to your Insight study guide home page.
- Or buy access using a credit card or PayPal account. After completing the payment process you will be redirected to your Insight study guide home page.
- Trial access may be available for your course. The course will become unavailable and you will be prompted for payment or access code redemption when the trial date expires, but you have full access to the course and its content up to that date.
Already have a VitalSource account?
If you already have a VitalSource account, click Sign in to your account
and follow the prompts to login with your existing VitalSource account. If you can not remember your VitalSource password, click Forgot Password and you will be taken to the VitalSource Bookshelf page https://learn.acrobatiq.com/vitalsource to reset your VitalSource password.
Click Reset and you will be taken to the VitalSource Bookshelf page to reset your VitalSource password. TIP! Do NOT close this window. You will need to return to this window sign in after you change your password.
Enter the email address used for your VitalSource account and click on the Submit button.
You will receive an email from Do.Not.Reply@vitalsource.com with a link to click on to reset your password. Click the link to change your password. TIP! Do NOT sign in here.
After you reset your password, return to this window and click Sign in to sign in at https://learn.acrobatiq.com/vitalsource
Sign in with your reset password
and start at step 5 above to begin enrolling in your course.