- How to sign into the Bookshelf Apps through Single Sign-On
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Notetaking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
What is the Table of Contents view?
The Table of Content view will give you the option to navigate your eTextBook by chapter/section.
Note: The Table of Content View may not be available due to our Partnering Publisher's choice to not include page numbers within their source file. VitalSource cannot update a source file because the publisher owns the copyrighted material.
How do I open the Table of Content View?
You will select the following icon to open or close the Table of Content view.
How do I collapse and expand the Table of Content view?
The default view of the Table of Contents view is in Collapse view. This view only shows the main chapters/sections of the eTextBook. If the eTextBook is in the "Expand" view, you will click on "Collapse" to collapse the content.
Selecting "Expand" gives you a view of all the sections within each chapter/section of the eTextBook. Note: not all eTextBook will show the collapse option within the Table of Contents.
Note: Not all eTextBook will show the expand option within the Table of Contents.
|Collapse View||Expand View||No Option|
How do I know where I am located in the eTextBook through the Table of Content view?
The blue bar to the right of the chapter/section/page indicates where the eTextBook has been navigated.