- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Bookmarking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Notetaking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Page Navigation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Printing
- View All Articles
Note: Currently accessible to only select users, to be fully released by Aug. 2021.
How do I search in an eTextBook in Bookshelf Online?
You can search by word or phrase by selecting the following icon and entering the word or phrase.
How do you search across the book by word?
Type the word you would like to locate in the search window and use the return key on your keyboard to prompted Bookshelf Online to search the word.
How do you search across the book by phrase?
Type the phrase you would like to locate in the search window and use the return key on your keyboard to prompted Bookshelf Online to search the word. Search results are categorized as Content, Figures, and Workbook.
How do I locate the search results within the eTextBook?
The results for either a word or phrase search will display with the chapter/section the word or phrase was located in by Content, Figures, or Workbook. You can Expand or Collapse the chapter/sections to help narrow the results view.
|Content search results display the text result(s) of a word or phrase search.||Figure search results display the figure result(s) of a word or phrase search.||Workbook search results display the Note result(s) of a word or phrase search.|
Selecting a search result will navigate you to the page the word or phrase that you searched is located.