- How to sign into the Bookshelf Apps through Single Sign-On
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Beta Features
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Printing
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Read Aloud
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Citation
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Flashcards
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Notetaking
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Margin Notes
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook More Options
- Bookshelf Online eTextBook Workbook
- View All Articles
How do I search in an eTextBook in Bookshelf Online?
You can search by word or phrase by selecting the following icon and entering the word or phrase.
How do you search across the book by word?
Type the word you would like to locate in the search window and use the return key on your keyboard to prompted Bookshelf Online to search the word.
How do you search across the book by phrase?
Type the phrase you would like to locate in the search window and use the return key on your keyboard to prompted Bookshelf Online to search the word. Search results are categorized as Content, Figures, and Workbook.
How do I locate the search results within the eTextBook?
The results for either a word or phrase search will display with the chapter/section the word or phrase was located in by Content, Figures, or Workbook. You can Expand or Collapse the chapter/sections to help narrow the results view.
|Content search results display the text result(s) of a word or phrase search.||Figure search results display the figure result(s) of a word or phrase search.||Workbook search results display the Note result(s) of a word or phrase search.|
Selecting a search result will navigate you to the page the word or phrase that you searched is located.
Can I do a partial word search?
Partial word searches can be done; however, you will only get an extensive result as you are typing in the word or phrase before using the return key on your keyboard.
|While actively typing.||After the use of the Return key.|